Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday Memory Verse FREEBIE

So excited to announce the start of Memory Verse Monday!
My goal is to post a short packet that features a different Bible verse every Monday.
The verses will follow a monthly theme. (February is of course...LOVE.)
You could collect and attach the weekly verses so your kids would have a monthly booklet or just use each one separately. Either way, I hope you will drop by each Monday and collect them all. 
The first verse is John 3:16. It includes this verse card, a fill in the blank sheet to help with memorization, and word cards for them to build the verse in a pocket chart.
Click on the pic to grab your FREE copy. 
If you do, please leave a comment. 
I would love to know how many people are using them.  Thanks!!

Remember that we have a great Valentine's Day blog hop going on.
Today's stop is with Lesley over at Practice Makes (almost) Perfect.
Don't miss out on her super FREEBIE.
Have a great Monday!!
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

4 comments:

  1. Merinda, I love this idea! Thanks so much for making them and sharing the memory verses. I've pinnned it to the Christian Teaching Pinterest board I belong to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am so glad you can use them. And thanks for sharing them!!
    Merinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I love this so much!! I saw it on Pinterest & am now a new follower. I'm pregnant with my 1st {eeek!} and am keeping these on files for a few years for my own kids. So perfect for a teaching, coloring, decorating idea. Thank you! :)

    I hope you can find some ideas to use on my blog, too!
    Little Miss Glamour Goes to Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! I will be using it tomorrow for Sunday School. Thanks for the freebie.
    Val

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips