Monday, March 4, 2013

Memory Verse Monday (new theme)

Happy Monday Again! (didn't we just do this?)
I hope you enjoyed your weekend and our blog hop that started yesterday.
If you haven't had a chance to participate, please see the next post.
There are 15 FABULOUS FREEBIES for St. Patrick's Day 
and a chance to win $100 from TpT!

Memory Verse Mondays for March will be centered around an Easter theme.
Today's verse is Isaiah 53:5 (one of my favorites).
The packet includes this sheet,
 a fill in the blank sheet, 
and phrase strips to build the verse in a pocket chart (or on the floor).
I hope you and your kids enjoy it.
If you missed any verses from February, just click on the FREE LOOT link at the top.
Have a MARVELOUS MONDAY!
Freebie Fridays

5 comments:

  1. I'm fairly new to the bloggy world & this is the first time I've seen Christian items posted. Thanks for the great Bible verse sheets. I'll have to check out the rest of your blog :0)
    Jenny
    rjkime@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these memory verses. This will be so helpful for my class as Easter approaches. I love your blog!

    SherylLyn
    slboyd05@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for dropping in. I'm happy you can use the verse packets.
    Merinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your font! I just found your blog and will be stopping in again!!

    Lindsey @ GrowingKidsMinistry.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips