Friday, April 19, 2013

Sail Away....and an Earth Day FREEBIE

Well, I'm a day late linking up with Cynthia at The 2nd Grade Pad
but still wanted to share this with you.
Do your kids love puzzles as much as I mine do?
This puzzle is one of the many activities setting sail in my latest unit "Noah's Ark."
I love it, because you can just print, laminate and throw it out in a center or for free time use.
Easy, right?! Well here is your FREEBIE.
I started making these as puzzles but when I got finished with the pictures I decided that maybe my kids would just like to have a coloring sheet instead of a puzzle.
(Maybe I'm indecisive today!)
So I decided to leave them alone. You can print them out for coloring sheets or chop them into pieces and make puzzles. (Or you could be indecisive like me and do both.)
Click on either picture to grab your FREE copy.
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
In case you are interested in the Noah puzzle or other activities,
here is a preview of the entire packet.
Don't forget to pick up your other FREEBIES today.
Freebie Fridays

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebie! Your packet looks great too! I use your stuff for Sunday School when I sub:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunday School Sub sounds FUN! I'm so glad you can use them!
    Merinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. The earth day freebie is great! I was looking for something fun to incorporate with my kids. Thanks for sharing and please check out my blog when you have time @ ElementarySpecialEducation.Org

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Noah's Ark pack! Pinned it and thanks for sharing at Manic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing. My students and son love puzzles, so these will be a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all so much for stopping by. I'm glad you can use the FREEBIE!
    Merinda

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips