Monday, June 3, 2013

LIGHT up your Summer

LIGHT up your Summer with Memory Verse Mondays.


This summer (June and July) our "Memory Verse Mondays"
will focus on scripture that features the LIGHT.
Today's verse is John 8:12.
Click on the  picture below to get your packet.


I'm also super excited about a new project that I've been working on.
BACKGROUNDS!!! I.LOVE.BACKGROUNDS!
I've just finished 2 packets and added them to my store.


I would love for you to go check them out.
In the meantime, here's a sample for you.
Click on it to get yours.


Now go out there and light up your Monday (OR FRIDAY)!!
Freebie Fridays

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! Love the backgrounds. Thanks for sharing at Manic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the free background. Can't wait to try it out!

    Sheryl B.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips