Monday, November 10, 2014

FREEBIE time!

Happy Monday!
If you've been hanging around here for any length of time,
you might remember when I used to do
MEMORY VERSE MONDAY.

Yep, I know, it's been a while.
Anyway, I have been feeling completely guilty for not getting it done.
I have wanted to change it for a while but just couldn't figure out what to do with it.

Our family has had a VERY ROUGH weekend
and after spending a lot of time in the scripture and in prayer over the last couple of days.....
this is what came out of it.
SCRIPTURE SAILING 
will be the new name of my FREEBIE Biblical packets.
They are basically the same format as the old ones,
but they feel new to me.
I hope they will be a blessing to you and your students.

This week's pack features Psalm 145:21.
God gave me this verse last Wednesday night during our church service.
But HE made it real to me this past weekend.

HE reminded me that when so many things can and do go "wrong" in our lives,
that we have the choice to praise HIM anyway.
HE is worthy of our praise, 
even when we are not getting our way.
My mouth will speak in praise of the Lord.
Let every creature praise his holy name for ever and ever.
Psalm 145:21

Click on the picture to grab your FREEBIE.
Go make it a great Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips