Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Thanksgiving Before Not During

I'm pretty sure that I'm in the minority but,
yall, I need for Thanksgiving to come before Christmas,
not during Christmas.

I don't want Christmas music playing during Thanksgiving.
I don't want my Christmas tree up until the day after Thanksgiving.
I don't want to shop until after Thanksgiving
(ok, on Christmas Eve).
I LOVE Thanksgiving!
And lately it seems that it has become an afterthought,
a 2nd to the real holiday that we are celebrating (Christmas).

Please don't misunderstand,
I am not a Scrooge,
I love Christmas too.
I understand how important it is and what it represents.
But I think we should have Thanksgiving AND Christmas.

Ok, my rant is over.
But be warned that I'm pushing Thanksgiving this year. 

So in honor of Thanksgiving,
here is a THANKSGIVING addition FREEBIE.
I hope some of you can use it during this 
THANKSGIVING season :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips