Monday, May 27, 2013

A Special Monday

It's Memorial Day and so I wanted to focus our verse on remembering those who paid the ultimate price for our freedom. I also wanted to leave the activity with an open ending so that you could choose how best to use it with your students. What I came up with is Philippians 1:3.

I thank my God every time I remember you.

The packet has the verse with soldier clip art and also a blank copy, in case you're not going the military route. You might want to have your students remember soldiers of the cross, special people in their lives who pointed them to Jesus. Or you may just have them draw pictures and write about ANY person they are thankful for.

Included: 2 versions of verse page, writing paper, book marks, word cards for rebuilding.
Click on the bookmarks to pick up your free copy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips