Thursday, May 2, 2013

May CURRENTLY

Happy May!!
I'm linking up with Farley over at
  Oh'Boy Fourth Grade
to bring you a little May CURRENTLY!
I'm not really sure where April went but we are into May and around here we are in COUNTDOWN mode!! We are closing in with only 14 1/2 days left of school. And that reminds me that I better get busy with end of the year testing and PAPERWORK!!! 
I have been wanting a NEW CHAIR since before Christmas (it was supposed to be my Christmas present) but I still haven't found THE ONE
The highlight for us this month is our son graduating from Tallahassee Community College!!!
WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU JACK!!!!!
That's what's going on. How about you????

5 comments:

  1. Hi Merinda,

    We are on the coundown, too! 16 days for us...I'm so excited! Congratulations to your son on his achievement! That's awesome!

    I found you through Farley's Currently. I'm your newest follower!

    Have a great day!

    Alisha
    First Grade Follies

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Congratulations to Jack on his graduation!!! YAY! Oh and girl...I know how you feel about getting a new chair. I had been looking for one too and then I finally found THE ONE. Whew! Hope you find your chair soon. :) Wow not very many days left of school!!! Have a great weekend girlie!

    Dani
    Crayonbox Learning

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's crazy watching all of you countdown your days- I have 150 to go! (I'm in New Zealand so we're starting our second term this coming Monday)!!

    And... we're heading into winter as all of you head into summer! Boo!!!

    I love the bucket list entry of SLEEP!

    x Serena x
    Magic Mistakes & Mayhem

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your son's graduation! Yay!! And we are on that same countdown as you and I'm pretty sure I blinked and then April was gone...weird...

    So glad to meet you!
    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Your almost done!! Congrats on your son's graduation. How awesome!!

    I'm your newest follower, drop by. =)

    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips