Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Is your shopping done??

I hope the title made you laugh,
because if you said "yes" wellllllllll.......

I have bought one, yes I said 1 present so far.
And here it is.
In case you didn't know,
I live on an island in Florida.
This picture was taken on our local beach.
The man who took it goes to my church and he goes out EVERY morning 
and EVERY evening and takes a sunrise and sunset picture.
He posts them on facebook, sells them as pictures, and also makes a calendar every year.

So my purchase was his yearly calendar.
I know someone (besides me) who 
LOVES looking at his pics every day.
So I'm hoping that she will love the calendar.

What about you?
Is your shopping done?
What is something that you bought??

1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful picture. I love the beach, just wish I lived closer. You are so lucky. I haven't even bought one present...so you are ahead of me...lol.

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips