Friday, May 7, 2021

FREEBIE FRIDAY: Building Proverbs

Last week, one of our Bible lessons was on King Solomon.
We discussed how he became king and how
God told him to ask for ANYTHING.
Of all the things that he could have picked,
Solomon chose wisdom.

The book of Proverbs is filled with some of his wisdom.

I wanted our kids to review some of the proverbs,
but I didn't want to just have them read them.
So we turned them into a fun activity.
I simply used construction paper and wrote one word on each.
The kids then had to unscramble the words to build the proverb.
When they finished, we discussed what each one meant.

I thought it would take a lot less room if I
 printed the words on cards.
So that is your FREEBIE this week.

I typed 2 different proverbs on words cards.
Just print, cut and have them sort them.




You can click on any of the word cards to get your free set.

I hope your kids have as much fun as we did :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips