Friday, September 3, 2021

FREEBIE FRIDAY: Men of the Bible

I'm back this week with another 
FREEBIE FRIDAY!

This week is a pack of my task cards
that feature different Men of the Bible.

This FREEBIE is a small sample of a larger set.
It still comes with 10 cards,
so it's enough to put in a literacy station
or use whole group.

One thing I do is have all of the students
(or partner students) ready with their Bibles.
I read the question first, 
then call out the scripture and
they race to find the answer first.
Just a fun way to review or get them talking
about scripture or a certain topic.

I have MANY sets of Biblical task cards in my store,
so be sure to check them out when you
grab your freebie this week.

Have a great weekend!

Click this one for the FREEBIE.
Click this one for the FULL packet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips