Sunday, February 12, 2023

Grand Opening Sale!

I shared exciting news about expanding my store.
Well, it seems that many other sellers are too.
We know that some districts do not allow their teachers to shop on certain sites,
so, we are trying to help out with that.

To get the word out about other places to shop,
we got together to throw a
GRAND OPENING SALE!
My new store is at Made by Teachers and
although I don't have everything loaded there yet,
I am offering a 20% discount on what I do have.
You will find many of my Bible packets, task cards,
Valentine's Day and Easter activities.

If you've never been over to Made by Teachers,
please be sure to head over and look around. 

Also, research #GRAND20
to find other sellers who are participating.

Click on the image below to get to Made by Teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips