Monday, May 6, 2013

It's MONNNNNDAYYYYY!

Happy Monday!
We're closing in on Mother's Day, so I tried to pick a verse that would focus on Moms:)
Your packet is Exodus 20:12 and has this coloring sheet, writing pages, little pictures to color
 (to use to make a card for Mom), and word cards.
Click the cover to pick up your copy.
I also have 2 pieces of news (in case you've been out of the loop).

The first BIG thing is a reminder that the TpT Teacher's Appreciation Sale is this week.
(Tuesday and Wednesday).
Everything in my store will be 20% off so be sure to head that way!
Don't forget to use the code below.
The 2nd thing is a MAJOR blog hop that I'm having with some of my good friends.
It is CRAMMED full of FREEBIES and a SUPER raffle that you will not want to miss.
Click the picture to check it out.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips