Sunday, May 5, 2013

Teacher Appreciation EXTRAVAGANZA!

Welcome to stop #13. I'm so glad you're here!!!
Have you SCOOPED up some amazing FREEBIES? I have!
My bloggy friends have made me feel very APPRECIATED!
I hope you've found a lot to keep your kids BUSY engaged.
We only have 13 1/2 days left, so we are thinking about long, sunny, summer days at the beach.
My FREEBIE for you is a fun, math game to practice sums for those tricky teenagers (11-20) and to share a little bit of our sunshine:)
(click on the cover to go pick up your copy)
And now here's the EXTRAVAGANZA part!
The end of our blog hop is your chance to feel REALLY APPRECIATED!!! 
The prize packs are so great that I want to win:)

Keep following our little hop and you will find the place to register to win some COOL stuff!
Check out all the prizes here, keep following the hop and when you get to the end enter to WIN
I hope you're not tired of all the good news...because here is some more.....
The Teacher's Appreciation Sale on TpT is THIS WEEK.
The sale is Tuesday, May 7 and Wednesday, May 8.
In addition to the discount that TpT is offering, everything in my store will be 20% off.
So go fill up your wish list and get ready to shop on Tuesday!

But first go visit Martha over at Primary Paradise to pick up another FABULOUS freebie.
Hope you are feeling appreciated!  Thank you for all you do!!

Oh yeah, one more thing....
have you been to my Facebook page?
I have a FREEBIE always posted under "FREE for FANS ONLY."
Go grab that one too!
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
Freebie Fridays

9 comments:

  1. LOVE the beach theme on your fun freebie!!! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) What a great freebie!!! Thank you so much!! Makes me want to go to the beach.. NOW~!!! :)

    Dani
    Crayonbox Learning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing this cute freebie! I love the beach theme - makes me wish the weather was warmer - it's been raining here all weekend! Can I come visit?!

    Wendy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great freebie! Thanks so much for being such a sweet friend.
    Kathy and Susan
    The Fun Factory

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the beach theme! Perfect for warm weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how this one is put together. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am SO ready for summer! The beach theme helps!!

    lol

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips