Wednesday, August 2, 2017

A Brand New Story.....


Teachers in my district are all heading back to school today,
and for the first time in 25 years.....I am not.
If I'm honest I have to say that I'm
a whole lot thrilled that I don't have all of that work
weighing me down,
but I'm also a little anxious
(wondering if I will have enough coffee money).

In all seriousness, the bottom line is #faithwalking.

At the end of the school year,
Steve and I felt like God was releasing me from full-time teaching.
So I turned in my notice.

While we have no idea what's next,
we do know that HE will let us know.

In the meantime,
I'm thankful to finally have time to focus on my writing
and my TpT business.

Today starts a brand new story for me.
I absolutely cannot wait to see how HE writes it.

"My calling is to press my face into the shoulder blades of Jesus 
so that wherever HE leads I will go." 
Margaret Feinberg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips