Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Ponderings of a Pirate Girl

If you've been following this blog for any amount of time,
then you realize that I have been hit or miss for the last couple of years.
I have really been trying to figure out what needed to be done with this blog,
what I needed to post and how often.

God finally made it clear to me this past week.

A couple of years ago, I started another blog, a personal blog
I wanted a place to just write and journal about what God was teaching me.
Since then, it has been a struggle to keep up with two blogs,
a full time job, kids, etc. (you know the list).

Anyway,
God showed me how keeping my two blogs separated
was like trying to live a double life.
I was trying to keep my business away from my personal reflections.
It just hasn't been working
(and with good reason).

So today is a new day.
This post comes with a warning that this page is changing.
This will still be a business blog,
featuring things from my TpT Store,
offering FREEBIES and tips,
BUT it will also be a place where my journaling
and devotions will pop up.

I pray that you will find something here that still works for you
and that will maybe be a blessing to you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips