Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Manna

Yep, MANNA.
You know manna,
God's daily provision for the children of Israel
as they wandered in the desert.

Manna is a word we use a lot at our house.
It's the word we use when things start to look too big,
when things get overwhelming.
God brings us back to the word, MANNA.

HE reminds us that HE's got it,
that HE's for us,
that HE will provide for TODAY and 
that the long haul is in HIS hands.

(I need the reminder so much that I made a little sign to hang in the house.)
My man was at work so I had to use (got to use)
my granddaddy's old saw <3 
Anyway, it's not about my little sign,
it's about remembering that I shouldn't worry about tomorrow,
I shouldn't be focusing on the big picture.
I need to be focusing on HIM,
trusting HIM for every step of the journey,
one day at a time,
MANNA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips