Saturday, June 30, 2018

Noah's Ark

Who doesn't love the story of Noah?
You know the cute part with all the sweet animals 
floating along happily on the boat?

Do you think it was really like that?
Can you imagine?
The true sounds and smells of so many animals
all together in one place?

I don't know so much about the cute and sweet part,
but I do know that Noah was obedient to God
even when God asked him to do something strange
that would mean something awful for so many.

When teaching the story of Noah in class,
I certainly use the cute and sweet images,
but it's important to get students to the reality of what
was truly going on.


If you are ready to teach Noah, 
your timing is just right for my updated learning packet
(and a FREEBIE).
It's a HUGE packet with over 90 pages and 16 activites
including reading, language arts, math, science, etc.

One of the activities is a memory verse puzzle
The verse is Genesis 6:22.
It's a fun way to help your students learn the verse.
 
Here's a sneek peek at the whole packet.
And now the FREEBIE....
It's a making words activity that practices "ar" words.
Click on the preview below to get your copy.
I hope you find something helpful here
as you get ready to teach the story of Noah to your kids.

18 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful & would be great for homeschooling parents or Sunday school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ADORE the puzzle!! The whole packet looks WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should also add if you ever find yourself in the Lexington/Central Kentucky area or Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area there is a LIFE SIZED ark called "Ark Encounter". I've not been but it's on my list of things to do. The people I know who visited said it's phenomenal. I've seen pics of it and it definitely adds a new dimension to the Noah story.

      Delete
    2. Robin, my in-laws and stepdaughter have been. They loved it!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the freebie! This looks like a wonderful pack! My students would love that cute puzzle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would be great for my Sunday School class. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Noah and the Ark is one of the early lessons we do in first grade and this will be perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! I’ll pass it along to our Sunday school teachers at church!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am homeschooling my grandson and he loves including Bible stories. This will be just perfect to use with him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing article there! For sure we've had great women since the bible times.. boldness is one of those great characters that make women rise up. This made me realize how far women can go, especially in this day and age, although the strive for perfectionism is real for most people (women in particular) that making bold steps to greatness in things like leadership becomes quite something! you know...education for girl child in india

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips