Monday, August 12, 2013

First Monday back.....

Wow!
Does anyone else forget how hard it is to go back to school?!

I love my job, but I forget how exhausting it is.
Our first day was Thursday, so we only had 2 days with kids last week.
But, it was draining.

If you haven't started back yet, rest up because it's coming:)

Sorry about the last 2 weeks of Memory Verse Monday.
I know I've been a slacker.
Trying to get back on track.....
This week's verse is Psalm 51:10.

My thought for the month is renewal, new beginnings.
It includes a girl and a boy coloring sheet, word search, and word cards.
Click on the picture to pick up your free copy.
Enjoy your Monday!

1 comment:

  1. The new school year is always a shock to the system! I think the first few months are the hardest because you are setting up your plans, assessing like mad, figuring stuff out for admin, and getting the kids under control. I have a few weeks yet...but I feel for you.

    I just found your blog and I'm really impressed!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips